Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RichFag joins the fight.

+13
vivec
Atemporal
auron659
MultiAnonymousG
Tide
SexFace
JD
timmyntc
cherokeeroodypoo
MedicalAnon
Mephisto893
Bman
FluffySheepz
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RichFag joins the fight. Empty RichFag joins the fight.

Post by FluffySheepz Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Alright. So here is the deal. I am rich as fuck.

I can buy the property out right. But I feel to keep a decent community each must work for the community. So I am not offering to do. I will how ever offer this.

I will double any money brought in this project. If you guys reach the goal of 800k. I will buy the property and we can spend the other 800k on what ever the fuck we need. Which will be a shit load.

I am young. Have made all my money on my own.

If you guys wish to switch to buying an Island. I have been eyeing one ~26 acres in the gulf of Thailand ( I have spent a lot of time there ). It already has the infrastructure set up.

With that being said I can offer other things to the group. I can make any synthetic drug you want. I have a degree in Bio-Chemical Engineering. I have built houses before. I have even farmed( nearly a full year's worth of planting and picking ).

I do not wish to have any say in how the community is run. This would simply be something I do because I am bored.
FluffySheepz
FluffySheepz

Back to top Go down

RichFag joins the fight. Empty Re: RichFag joins the fight.

Post by Bman Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm

So we must first reach the 800k goal?

Or is it possible that we get to 400k and then you pitch in with 400k?
Bman
Bman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 pm

the only problem with the island, is the size. it's smaller, and expansion would be much more difficult.
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by MedicalAnon Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 pm

OP is benefiting everyone by promising to match money we raise. Now we need government grant based on alternate energy.

Someone find an up and coming company willing to put a fucking factory in our town to give us tons of jobs/tax income

MedicalAnon

Back to top Go down

Post by cherokeeroodypoo Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 pm

please go on....
cherokeeroodypoo
cherokeeroodypoo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

https://anontown.rpg-board.net/u7

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffySheepz Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Bman wrote:So we must first reach the 800k goal?

Both. Which ever comes first. If we get off to a good start and shoot pass 400k then I will double what ever that is. If you only manage 320k I will double it. I am pretty much offering to double any amount you guys get. If you get 800k I will buy the town out right at my expense. The other 800k can be used for what ever the hell it needs to be.
FluffySheepz
FluffySheepz

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyntc Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Bman wrote:So we must first reach the 800k goal?

we wouldn't have much to live on then, would we?
realisticly, even if the property was going up for free we couldnt live there without some means of income for survival.
apparently the town has fuck all infrastructure, its literally a few houses and a motel.. oh and a gas station?
we need to improve the town before we live in it. most of /b/ couldnt survive in a town without internets.

timmyntc

Back to top Go down

Post by cherokeeroodypoo Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:46 pm

MedicalAnon wrote:OP is benefiting everyone by promising to match money we raise. Now we need government grant based on alternate energy.

Someone find an up and coming company willing to put a fucking factory in our town to give us tons of jobs/tax income

BINGO! So I am from the Osage Nation Reservation, we have an up and coming wind turbine company that is looking to expand, as well, T. Boone Pickens or Papa Pickens as I call him is investing heavily in alternative energy sources around the country, especially in the great plains states
cherokeeroodypoo
cherokeeroodypoo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JD Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:48 pm

cherokeeroodypoo wrote:
MedicalAnon wrote:OP is benefiting everyone by promising to match money we raise. Now we need government grant based on alternate energy.

BINGO! So I am from the Osage Nation Reservation, we have an up and coming wind turbine company that is looking to expand, as well, T. Boone Pickens or Papa Pickens as I call him is investing heavily in alternative energy sources around the country, especially in the great plains states

If we reach out target amount, we can begin buying the badlands surrounding, it would be massively profitable to use the wind turbines on the uninhabitable areas.

JD
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://jdhpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffySheepz Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 pm

cherokeeroodypoo wrote:

This would work as well. This is also something I can get behind.
FluffySheepz
FluffySheepz

Back to top Go down

Post by MedicalAnon Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm

FluffySheepz wrote:
cherokeeroodypoo wrote:

Can someone familiar with the company call and ask to speak to someone high up. See what needs to be done to get a new factory placed in a town. We can negotiate zero taxes until they turn a profit.

MedicalAnon

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyntc Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm

FluffySheepz wrote:
Buy town
Buy badlands
Buy windfarm
Profit=???

timmyntc

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffySheepz Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm

jdhfighter wrote:
If we reach out target amount, we can begin buying the badlands surrounding, it would be massively profitable to use the wind turbines on the uninhabitable areas.

That would be a great idea. We should also think about Hydroponics and other alternative energies. Algae and Bio-Diesel come to mind.....
FluffySheepz
FluffySheepz

Back to top Go down

Post by JD Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

FluffySheepz wrote:
jdhfighter wrote:

That would be a great idea. We should also think about Hydroponics and other alternative energies. Algae and Bio-Diesel come to mind.....

What a lot of people fail to realize is, with investors, the lands surrounding us, and our prospective lands can hold numerous research possibilities as well as profit possibilities, we need to start discussing those and building a draft, in order to send out to prospective investors.

JD
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://jdhpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SexFace Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

I don't want to jinx anything, but it seems like this whole thing could actually work.
SexFace
SexFace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 pm

so lest say someone donates 5k to the initial costs, works and lives on the land, improving the buildings and infrastructure, and then the government purchases lands and turbines, would said person get a percent of the profit? is this an investment or a donation, i guess is what i'm asking.
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyntc Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm

have you guys thought about the community? i mean, the majority of /b/ would be high iq underachievers.
with such a smart town we could do some crazy shit.

timmyntc

Back to top Go down

Post by MedicalAnon Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Mephisto893 wrote:so lest say someone donates 5k to the initial costs, works and lives on the land, improving the buildings and infrastructure, and then the government purchases lands and turbines, would said person get a percent of the profit? is this an investment or a donation, i guess is what i'm asking.

Your donation Would buy you a piece of land. Ownership is key or people will trash the land because everyone owns it instead of each person owning a small plot.

MedicalAnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tide Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:01 pm

jdhfighter wrote:
FluffySheepz wrote:
jdhfighter wrote:

What a lot of people fail to realize is, with investors, the lands surrounding us, and our prospective lands can hold numerous research possibilities as well as profit possibilities, we need to start discussing those and building a draft, in order to send out to prospective investors.

I already discussed this in another thread. Basically, we say that we are buying this town to develop and test new methods of alternative energy. We are trying to see if these methods can sustain a whole town, basically. Bonus: If we do find a good method, we could profit on it.
Tide
Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffySheepz Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:03 pm

jdhfighter wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. I have some clients who might be interested in donating to said cause for a piece of future profits and a tax write off. But I wouldn't approach them with out something solid.

Wind, Bio-Diesel, and Algae are all great things to start with.

SexFace wrote:

I don't want to jinx anything, but it seems like this whole thing could actually work.

I hope so too.

Mephisto893 wrote:

so lest say someone donates 5k to the initial costs, works and lives on the land, improving the buildings and infrastructure, and then the government purchases lands and turbines, would said person get a percent of the profit? is this an investment or a donation, i guess is what i'm asking.

I would say Investment. But for Tax Reasons make it a donation.

FluffySheepz
FluffySheepz

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffySheepz Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

timmyntc wrote:have you guys thought about the community? i mean, the majority of /b/ would be high iq underachievers.
with such a smart town we could do some crazy shit.

I also think we should stay away from claiming it's a town made from /b/. /b/ has a terrible rep. One that if linked to a start up trying to do something like that could cost you / us the grant.

It would be interesting to see what we would come up with. I for one think the whole town should be outfitted with RFID.
FluffySheepz
FluffySheepz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:11 pm

i agree; /b/, 4chan, and anonymous are all generally frowned upon by the society that we're looking at using for funding..
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyntc Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 pm

FluffySheepz wrote:
I also think we should stay away from claiming it's a town made from /b/. /b/ has a terrible rep. One that if linked to a start up trying to do something like that could cost you / us the grant.

It would be interesting to see what we would come up with. I for one think the whole town should be outfitted with RFID.

yeah smart. we're just some people looking to do a project on alternative energy, and whether or not it can sustain a small town.
https://anontown.rpg-board.net/t10p15-pledging-money#259

but yeah, so long as we dont tell them we're from /b/.

timmyntc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:16 pm

in that case, do you think we should stop talking about /b/, and stop linking to it? otherwise a potential investor might look into it, find this forum one way or another, and then think twice... or thrice.. about investing. thoughts?
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffySheepz Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Mephisto893 wrote:in that case, do you think we should stop talking about /b/, and stop linking to it? otherwise a potential investor might look into it, find this forum one way or another, and then think twice... or thrice.. about investing. thoughts?

Well if this board can be deleted. Then I suggest we use this to get people. Then when the times comes delete the board and start a new paper trail for the faux company.
FluffySheepz
FluffySheepz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:22 pm

FluffySheepz wrote:
Mephisto893 wrote:in that case, do you think we should stop talking about /b/, and stop linking to it? otherwise a potential investor might look into it, find this forum one way or another, and then think twice... or thrice.. about investing. thoughts?

Well if this board can be deleted. Then I suggest we use this to get people. Then when the times comes delete the board and start a new paper trail for the faux company.

could that be considered fraud? the paper trail and leading them to believe we're something we're not, that is.
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffySheepz Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Mephisto893 wrote:
FluffySheepz wrote:

could that be considered fraud? the paper trail and leading them to believe we're something we're not, that is.

Not really. Because we would be actually starting the town and actually building wind farms. What would be a lie is how we all came together to get this going.
FluffySheepz
FluffySheepz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:28 pm

i think we should include long term plans to make it entirely self sufficient, if that's even possible. the biggest problem i can see is gasoline.
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by MultiAnonymousG Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Mephisto893 wrote:i think we should include long term plans to make it entirely self sufficient, if that's even possible. the biggest problem i can see is gasoline.

fuck gasoline you can use a bike instead of a car...
but i seriously think that there are gas stations within a reasonable distance
also if the idea of using windturbines and stuff is gonna be the one that we go with, it would be a good thing to make our own bio fuel to add to that idea.
MultiAnonymousG
MultiAnonymousG

Back to top Go down

Post by cherokeeroodypoo Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 pm

MultiAnonymousG wrote:
Mephisto893 wrote:i think we should include long term plans to make it entirely self sufficient, if that's even possible. the biggest problem i can see is gasoline.

fuck gasoline you can use a bike instead of a car...
but i seriously think that there are gas stations within a reasonable distance
also if the idea of using windturbines and stuff is gonna be the one that we go with, it would be a good thing to make our own bio fuel to add to that idea.

One thing I am big on, especially living in an area that is so small, this is more a commune, lets face it guys, that being said, I think horses are a big way to go. One thing I would be big into is building an indoor riding arena and barn where we can store, feed, and work our horses during the winter. During the spring, summer and fall they would be ideal for getting around out there. Call me crazy but they do provide a lot of usefulness. Don't want a horse ride a bike. I know for a fact we can get work out of horses on plows as well during the planting and harvesting seasons.
cherokeeroodypoo
cherokeeroodypoo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum