Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Call!

+35
Chase_Sanchez
long haired larry
Gravitas
vivec
Patrick
Bman
LetsDoThis
Gulrakruk
nickha0
BaseballBob
Data_f10w
Dmanrlz2
howdyho
Zerotix
auron659
Aegimn
Hobo
anon
Kilowog
RaTaTaT
Mephisto893
chode_blumpkin
harry
Unprox
Tide
JD
bingo
LaezE Boy
SexFace
cherokeeroodypoo
MedicalAnon
btrnova
thorm
Harmony
T.O.B.-Wut
39 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Roll Call! Empty Roll Call!

Post by T.O.B.-Wut Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Post name, what you do, and that kinda shit here.

Especially if you can contribute to the town.

T.O.B.-Wut

Back to top Go down

Roll Call! Empty Re: Roll Call!

Post by Harmony Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:03 pm

I can paint houses, build shit and my family has friends on the reservation, other than that...I can't live in the town for three more years.
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Roll Call! Empty hurr

Post by thorm Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm

I will grow and sell cannabis for my fellow anons drunken

edit: can also grow other stuff like foods, tobacco etc

shiit, further editing: Name:Thor, Norfag. 25y.
I can fix mostly anything, Play a lot of instruments.

Last edited by thorm on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
thorm
thorm

Back to top Go down

Post by btrnova Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Degree in mechanical engineering. Also did home renovation with my father for many years so fixing the joint up wouldn't be an issue.

btrnova

Back to top Go down

Post by MedicalAnon Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm

My name is Anon
I can build houses
I am very business savy. I could run businesses/help people get set up
I am studying nursing, Can easily help people who get hurt.

Currently got about 3k cash. Can take a loan for moar cash

MedicalAnon

Back to top Go down

Post by cherokeeroodypoo Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 pm

uhh, I actually have my bachelors, experienced in carpentry, automotive repair, major experience in firefighting, hunting, farm and ranch management. So I put fires out and make our food supply stay up and intact yo
cherokeeroodypoo
cherokeeroodypoo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

https://anontown.rpg-board.net/u7

Back to top Go down

Post by SexFace Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Jason
Skills: Teh computor hackz, fire fighter, ex military, worked construction as a teenager, can build just about anything, and I'm smart as fuck, I make smart people feel like their retards
SexFace
SexFace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaezE Boy Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:07 pm

currently going to school for computer/ network repair.
Fast learner, hard worker, and I can follow instructions to the letter, so I can learn as many new trades as I'd need to
LaezE Boy
LaezE Boy

http://laezereviews.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bingo Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Anthony.

Willing to spend plenty of time coming up with new ideas for us. Great to be here.
bingo
bingo

Back to top Go down

Post by JD Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Name: JD

Skills: Software developer, pc tech, cooking, vehicle repairs, management experience.

JD
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://jdhpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tide Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Name: Rob

Studying Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics at VT. I could be the town electrician. Also good with business and law related items. I'm also a lifeguard, so with a little training, I could be an EMT for the town.

EDIT: We're going to need a fucking school, I could be at least a teacher there.

Last edited by Tide on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tide
Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Unprox Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Profession: none
I can be a medic. Currently no expertise and underage. But if this shit works, I'll help with money asap and come live there after finishing my studies. Other than that, fast learner, willing to help in any way
edit:i can also help with computers and stuff like that once I'm there
Unprox
Unprox

Back to top Go down

Post by harry Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:24 pm

harry

can also grow weed and a few veggies.

can also teach martial arts basics.

mother-tongue german.

going to be econ fag, so i will run our planned economy.

harry

Back to top Go down

Post by chode_blumpkin Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm 25, laid-off, returning to college this fall, in Columbia, SC. I don't have many skills to contribute to the actual town, but I'm pretty smart and I would like to see this happen. I grew Psilocybin "Magic" mushrooms for a while, but I'm not sure how much help that would be. I love to write. I've written over a quarter million words of fiction and I've dabbled in some journalism so I guess I could document this if we're actually able to accomplish our goal. (please don't judge my writing skills by what I post here, this is completely unedited and off-the-cuff lol).
chode_blumpkin
chode_blumpkin
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://chodeblumpkin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MedicalAnon Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:53 pm

chode_blumpkin wrote:I'm 25, laid-off, returning to college this fall, in Columbia, SC. I don't have many skills to contribute to the actual town, but I'm pretty smart and I would like to see this happen. I grew Psilocybin "Magic" mushrooms for a while, but I'm not sure how much help that would be. I love to write. I've written over a quarter million words of fiction and I've dabbled in some journalism so I guess I could document this if we're actually able to accomplish our goal. (please don't judge my writing skills by what I post here, this is completely unedited and off-the-cuff lol).

I think the only skill that people need to bring to the town is an open mind and the willingness to work hard and contribute....

Anyone can learn any task in a short period of time granted that we have a few experienced teachers...

MedicalAnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

MedicalAnon wrote:
I think the only skill that people need to bring to the town is an open mind and the willingness to work hard and contribute....

Anyone can learn any task in a short period of time granted that we have a few experienced teachers...

this. i'd be willing to do whatever needed to be done, excluding things that could cause me significant bodily harm.
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by RaTaTaT Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:04 pm

another guy with nothing but a dream, can invest at least 5k, think i could find a lot more if this picks up a lot more interest. just gota get to the U.S. at some point in the future i guess.
RaTaTaT
RaTaTaT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilowog Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Glazier by trade. I can cut and replace any glass that the town might need. We all want our basements to have a little window right? lol!

This of course means I can use many power tools and can do just about any basic construction. I know how to work.

Kilowog

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Name is Patrick. I'm an Aquaponics enthusiast(growing fish and vegetables in same system).

Growing food is the name of the game. Just need water and some easy built green houses.

Patrick

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi, I'm nineteen and a cook. I'm pretty good at most things you can do with your hands. I'm interested in farming a little, and I'm really intrigued by the idea of a locally sustainable Anontown, but also trying to be realistic about it. Mostly, I'm really very interested in the fine art of keeping 200 basement dwellers from starving to death. I like the idea of organizing a way to feed everyone, and if we get a stable food system, maybe running a town bar or restaurant or something.

I don't know if it's just that I've been living in the land of hippies with the idea of being able to grow what you eat, but I really think this could become something really cool. I don't know if it's super practical or not, but I do think it's a fun idea to play around with.
anon
anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobo Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:28 am

I am 21 and studying CS. That being said, I am most certainly not averse to physical labor. I used to work with a logging company and my fiance is a master of all things poultry. I would love to help in any way possible if this gets off the ground, especially with how America is looking nowadays economically. It also seems like a lot of fun!
Hobo
Hobo
Writers
Writers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegimn Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 am

Matthew

Entering my senior year of high school, friend of Tide (Rob). My skills involve very basic as of now to my standards. I am looking into CS, but at the moment I am doing Web Design (Not much of an accomplishment, but I have taught the Web class at my school for a week (no it wasn't a class thing, I was actually told I should teach the students because the teacher didn't really know CSS and using it to make a site)). I have taken programming courses, and in my free time I have made some programs for fun (like diary programs and such) and I have also been developing small games. The point is my PLANNED profession is to be computer related with other studies in Math and Physics...

I'm actually pretty useless in this cause....

Aegimn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 am

Aegimn wrote:Matthew

Entering my senior year of high school, friend of Tide (Rob). My skills involve very basic as of now to my standards. I am looking into CS, but at the moment I am doing Web Design (Not much of an accomplishment, but I have taught the Web class at my school for a week (no it wasn't a class thing, I was actually told I should teach the students because the teacher didn't really know CSS and using it to make a site)). I have taken programming courses, and in my free time I have made some programs for fun (like diary programs and such) and I have also been developing small games. The point is my PLANNED profession is to be computer related with other studies in Math and Physics...

you aren't useless. you can post around and keep the threads/forum alive. i'm in the exact same boat your are. not to mention us youngsters will be able to do a lot of manual labor with relatively low amounts of joint/muscle pain.
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by auron659 Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:34 am

Aegimn wrote:Matthew

You could do things to try and raise initial start up fees like creating donation websites for certain things like a website to gain donations for social research. I'm sure there should be enough people to get it into mainstream media(we got 4chan on to the front page of wiki, we can do it again)

auron659

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerotix Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Name's George.
I'm 21 and currently in college for International Studies. I have management experience and currently have two jobs. One is a part time nowhere job to help pay for school and the other is in advertising. I also sub for the schools in the area. I'm a fast learner and pretty charismatic. I have no problems helping out however I can. Financially I'm sort of in a rut because of school, but SD is only a few states away, and if this takes off, I can help during the summers and when I'm off from school.

Zerotix

Back to top Go down

Post by howdyho Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 pm

I am good with people and have a good stage presence. I am good at understanding the viewpoints of others and coming to the best solution. I am intelligent with good common sense as well. I am both creative and analytical in thinking.

Professionally I am in sales/marketing but I could perform well in many different occupations.

howdyho

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmanrlz2 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Name is Danial, I'm 17 (18 in <a week) I am enrolled in college for an engineering degree, Basically i can offer my physical labor and tidbits of knowledge on different things that have to do with farming. Since I have lived on a small farm all of my life I can offer some Insight into that. Plus the idea of a fully self sustaining society just floats my boat, and it is something I have always wanted to do.

Edit; I am a people person and can help negotiate, and I consider my self smart enough to adapt to any problem that comes to bear.
Dmanrlz2
Dmanrlz2

Back to top Go down

Post by Data_f10w Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 pm

In school for computer repair and networking, good at physical labor ( building, landscaping, etc ) I can grow cannabis ( I do not think we should sell it we should teach everyone how to grow cause cannabis should be free ) and i maintained As and Bs in all classes in high school. I have a personal interest in history and in science, I would not call myself a teacher but do enjoy telling people about them and always like to learn something knew.
Data_f10w
Data_f10w

Back to top Go down

Post by BaseballBob Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Right on.

I go by baseball bob, but my name is Zack. I currently work as a front office clerk in a school program. I've done a lot of things over the years, from working in shipping, to selling paper subscriptions and all the way up to coaching a youth baseball team. I'm a jack of all trades, master of none. My main hobby/skill is writing, creatively and article and research-based. My main marketable skill is that I adapt quickly and I'm a forward thinking individual.

I personally love this idea guys. In this age of population control and restrictions on our rights, how bad fucking ass would it be for a group of relatively young people to band together and take a large land area and lead it to thrive. Not saying it's easy, or maybe even possible, but fuck it, why not try? If we come together and organize, it could happen.

BaseballBob

Back to top Go down

Post by nickha0 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Currently seeking a degree in journalism and communications, I could be the town PR/Newspaper editor. Spread the word, get interviews, that sort of thing.

Live in Minnesota, so getting over there shouldn't be too much of an issue. I would be unable to do so for at least two years however.

nickha0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum