Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Roll Call!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Gulrakruk on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 am

MedicalAnon wrote:
chode_blumpkin wrote:I'm 25, laid-off, returning to college this fall, in Columbia, SC. I don't have many skills to contribute to the actual town, but I'm pretty smart and I would like to see this happen. I grew Psilocybin "Magic" mushrooms for a while, but I'm not sure how much help that would be. I love to write. I've written over a quarter million words of fiction and I've dabbled in some journalism so I guess I could document this if we're actually able to accomplish our goal. (please don't judge my writing skills by what I post here, this is completely unedited and off-the-cuff lol).


I think the only skill that people need to bring to the town is an open mind and the willingness to work hard and contribute....

Anyone can learn any task in a short period of time granted that we have a few experienced teachers...

Alright. Well how about the group of us that aren't physically fit? Fatfag reporting in. I'm roughly 300 lbs. I'm not using that as a crutch for getting away with not doing manual labor; but would there be other options for people like me? I'm not good at building, cropping, etc. I'm willing to learn but until then, is it a plausible option to work in the cafeteria, or find some other use for me? Hell, I'm willing to wash your clothes in a creek. Anything to help out.
avatar
Gulrakruk

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Around....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by anon on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:10 am

If you can skin a potato in under 20 seconds, I'll take you on in the kitchen, teach you how to cook.
avatar
anon

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Gulrakruk on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 am

anon wrote:If you can skin a potato in under 20 seconds, I'll take you on in the kitchen, teach you how to cook.

Well.... I can live with that. I dunno my speed, but that I can work on. And before my dad died, he taught me a lot about cooking, so I may be useful
avatar
Gulrakruk

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Around....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by LetsDoThis on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Gulrakruk wrote:

Alright. Well how about the group of us that aren't physically fit? Fatfag reporting in. I'm roughly 300 lbs. I'm not using that as a crutch for getting away with not doing manual labor; but would there be other options for people like me? I'm not good at building, cropping, etc. I'm willing to learn but until then, is it a plausible option to work in the cafeteria, or find some other use for me? Hell, I'm willing to wash your clothes in a creek. Anything to help out.

You can lose some weight that's what you can do. You're too fat to be of much use and would eat more than anyone else. Honestly, you would just be a burden on everyone else.
avatar
LetsDoThis
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Gulrakruk on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 pm

LetsDoThis wrote:
Gulrakruk wrote:

Alright. Well how about the group of us that aren't physically fit? Fatfag reporting in. I'm roughly 300 lbs. I'm not using that as a crutch for getting away with not doing manual labor; but would there be other options for people like me? I'm not good at building, cropping, etc. I'm willing to learn but until then, is it a plausible option to work in the cafeteria, or find some other use for me? Hell, I'm willing to wash your clothes in a creek. Anything to help out.

You can lose some weight that's what you can do. You're too fat to be of much use and would eat more than anyone else. Honestly, you would just be a burden on everyone else.

Well ouch. And considering that I eat around one meal a day, I doubt that I would eat more than anyone else. I'm working on losing weight, there is no need to be rude about it.
avatar
Gulrakruk

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Around....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Bman on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 pm

If anything manual labor would be a good thing at helping you workout and such. If anything people should cycle around all the jobs some to be well rounded.
avatar
Bman

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Went to college for Music Performance & Music Industry, used to teach Music Theory I-III, Jazz Styles & Development, Applied Guitar I-IV [pickstyle Jazz], Applied Guitar I-II [Fingerstyle Classical], and Beginning to Intermediate Piano before I moved out of New York. I had a profound interest in mechanical engineering from an early age up through my early college years before having to focus my energies on music, then pulled a 180 and scored the job I currently hold, which is based in New York but I work as an offsite asset from home on a full time basis. I'm proficient at business management and cooking, but haven't made a career out of either thus far. I paid my way through part of my college years by playing online poker, although it's a moot point now that the Department of Justice shit all over our right to do so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Patrick on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Isn't it obvious? If you are a fatfag like I used to be you get to dig and do manual labour to turn you into a muscle wizard.

Patrick

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by vivec on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:58 am

I'm David Davidson, an experienced IT manager

vivec

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Gravitas on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:14 am

Withdrawn.


Last edited by Gravitas on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gravitas

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 33
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by long haired larry on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:24 am

Gravitas, this is great. I think Anontown needs a lawyer more than anything else right now tbh, someone unofficially on our side. I also think this could be something great. I think the first step is to find a place (with nice weather Smile, agree on it and have anons move there/buy property. This is completely within our rights and if done properly (that means doing things legitimately legally), could be wonderful. I'm all for publicly funded things like concert venues, community colleges, bars and other such things, but I think the bottom line is people need to buy there own property. I plan to work where I'm living, save money and eventually buy a property on a place we all agree upon and then live there for part of the year. I don't think it's practical to try and just cart a whole bunch of people there and start from nothing on a couple, tiny, disjointed plots of land. That might piss of the locals.

long haired larry

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Chase_Sanchez on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 am

Name: ANON
OCC: Manual Labor

Chase_Sanchez

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Moxi on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 am

Gulrakruk wrote:
LetsDoThis wrote:
Gulrakruk wrote:

Alright. Well how about the group of us that aren't physically fit? Fatfag reporting in. I'm roughly 300 lbs. I'm not using that as a crutch for getting away with not doing manual labor; but would there be other options for people like me? I'm not good at building, cropping, etc. I'm willing to learn but until then, is it a plausible option to work in the cafeteria, or find some other use for me? Hell, I'm willing to wash your clothes in a creek. Anything to help out.

You can lose some weight that's what you can do. You're too fat to be of much use and would eat more than anyone else. Honestly, you would just be a burden on everyone else.

Well ouch. And considering that I eat around one meal a day, I doubt that I would eat more than anyone else. I'm working on losing weight, there is no need to be rude about it.

psst

dude

Im 275 and I did heavy labor in landscape and design for two years. You may not be good at something now but the point is we will collectively teach eachother

My very first day of school I had to use a tamper (a stick with a flat, heavy wedge of steel used to compact dirt around a newly planted tree or something)
after about 10 minutes of this I threw up, because my body was not used to the motion and I was doing it wrong, causing my stomach to get all smooshies
by the end of my first year I was shop foreman and could tamp for HOURS, use a jackhammer myself, and maneuver an auger for digging fence post holes with no issues.
we arent expecting experts, we just want you to be willing to try.
avatar
Moxi

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 31
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Mephisto893 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:39 pm

long haired larry wrote:I think the first step is to find a place (with nice weather Smile, agree on it and have anons move there/buy property. This is completely within our rights and if done properly (that means doing things legitimately legally), could be wonderful.

uhm. how is buying land for sale not "legitimately legal"? you seem to have a pretty big issue with something planned being illegal. care to elaborate?

_________________
Quit seeing yourself as a product of your environment and start thinking of your environment as a product of you
avatar
Mephisto893
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by mynameishello on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:49 pm

I can do all sorts of manual labor. I will help others with their homes, or other construction projects.

Hopefully, I can finish a tour in the army and use my assets and experience for this town and it's people.

I've always had high marks in school when it came to reading and writing English, so maybe something of that sort as well.

I would also like to mention that I have some experience working at a metal fabrications facility.

Other than that, I am always open to working where needed.
avatar
mynameishello

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by LexalGraves on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 pm

David Vargas, Former Navy, I was a Storekeeper (Logistics), I was also trained as a Corpsman as well. I'm also 6'4" and 270 pounds so I can help with the manual labor as well.
avatar
LexalGraves

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by throw away account 1 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:06 am

Ryan. I'm working on a law degree right now.
I can hunt and cook. I'm a decent welder and I do alot of wood work.

throw away account 1

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-08-07
Location : Twin Cities, MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Call!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum