Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new here, and what should I do?

3 posters

Go down

I'm new here, and what should I do? Empty I'm new here, and what should I do?

Post by mynameishello Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm

I've already read around and talked to a few people, but I'm still wondering what I should be doing to help out. I'm willing to donate as soon as I am able to, but surely that isn't all that is required.
I've read a lot of talks about what people would do after we acquire the town, but I am more interested in what I should do to help make it happen.
I would also like to point out that though I am only 16 at this time, I have no intention of dropping out of school. I plan to finish high school, and possibly join the military as a combat engineer or regular infantry. Hopefully I will be able to learn skills that will help me contribute to this community.

I am committed to anontown, so I will do the best to my abilities. So, please tell me. What are some things that I should be able to do to help make this dream a reality?
mynameishello
mynameishello

Back to top Go down

I'm new here, and what should I do? Empty Re: I'm new here, and what should I do?

Post by Asskicker3000 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm glad you asked this question, the biggest thing you can do to help us at this time is to get more people on board, spread the word, make threads on /b/, fuck post our sites info on random ass forums. Our biggest need right now is to get enough people committed, so that once we actually want to start getting the ball rolling, we'll have people who can pledge money and help shape the town.

Asskicker3000

Back to top Go down

I'm new here, and what should I do? Empty Re: I'm new here, and what should I do?

Post by mynameishello Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:18 pm

I have an idea for that. Why not create a webpage where we guide people to so they can read all about this project without having to read every single thread in the forums? A simple way of helping others understand that this is something very serious and worth the effort. It will also convince more people that it isn't some scam to get their money.

I don't know if this was already done already, or if this idea was brought up before as well. If it was, I can help out and get more traffic and attention.
mynameishello
mynameishello

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm

i think it's already been started. not sure.
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum