Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting the realitor

4 posters

Go down

Contacting the realitor Empty Contacting the realitor

Post by Moxi Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Hellos!
I got my phone replaced and have added the realitors in skype, so hopefully Ill hear something from them soon, please list any questions you guys would like me to ask so I can get them answered all at once!

I will be asking:

what the towns current power use is
what garbage system is used
the current state of the buildings, if anything needs to be repaired or brought up to code.
what borough or county we report to so I can get a list of local laws and ordinances
If they can please get more pictures of the insides of the buildings/ have a local contractor give us an estimate of what it will cost to get ALL buildings livable
average income from the bars and stores, and if any locals will still be around to work them if they are currently running.
what, if any, public transport comes through town

if you can think of anything else (im sure ive missed a few obvious things) please post them!
Moxi
Moxi

Back to top Go down

Contacting the realitor Empty Re: Contacting the realitor

Post by Bman Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 pm

I think all we need as soon as possible is asking if they've received offers yet and to let them know a group is interested.

Current power use shouldn't matter too much and I'm not sure if they'd have info on that anyway
I think we know most of the buildings are shit, although it would be a good idea to ask WHY the gas station and stuff are deemed 'unsafe' for people or whatever
Scenic is an unincorporated community in Pennington County, South Dakota
The contractor bit would be a bit much to ask of a Realtor I think, and that comes after purchase
Don't think there is any income or much currently due to the dead nature of town and I think I read on one of the sites some of the shops have been shutdown
From what I've researched I can't find anything that comes through town, everything either goes alone I-90 to the north of us or way south
Bman
Bman

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxi Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:11 pm

power use will be useful so we can see if we need to prioritize solar panels and wind, or if we can ficus on something else

i know scenic is what of penn county, but I want to know what district we will be reporting to

and no, the contractor survey is a PREBUY necessity, we need to know what its going to cost just to safely move in, if it costs too much and will take forever is it worth it?

this is why I want to ask someone who's been there
Moxi
Moxi

Back to top Go down

Post by luftwaffle Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Seems like a good idea but i want to know how many people still live in the town ore is it completly dead?
luftwaffle
luftwaffle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bman Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 am

Sigh luftwaffle you really need to read forums and the websites more.

8 people still live in town, 6 of those are related to the lady selling the land.
Bman
Bman

Back to top Go down

Post by JD Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 pm

How about the interwebs, is there access at least in some form outside of dial up?

If not, someone needs to contact google and have them setup the town with that free fiber optic thing they were doing.

JD
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://jdhpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bman Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:09 pm

JD wrote:How about the interwebs, is there access at least in some form outside of dial up?

If not, someone needs to contact google and have them setup the town with that free fiber optic thing they were doing.

We've been over this before, there's internet and a provider, same people that do the phones in the area. Golden West Communications or something like that.
Bman
Bman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum