Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that you want to see on the forums.

5 posters

Go down

Things that you want to see on the forums. Empty Things that you want to see on the forums.

Post by Jake. Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 pm

I just added a chatbox. ENJOY.

Jake.
Administrator
Administrator

https://anontown.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Things that you want to see on the forums. Empty Re: Things that you want to see on the forums.

Post by MedicalAnon Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 pm

top threads stickied. I don't want to go looking for the important shit. Anything that's working out really well with ideas should be stickied. GET TO WORK ADMIN! WHAT ARE WE PAYING YOU FOR!

MedicalAnon

Back to top Go down

Things that you want to see on the forums. Empty Re: Things that you want to see on the forums.

Post by LaezE Boy Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:08 pm

I'd like to see a section were people get together, and discuss ideas for raising money
LaezE Boy
LaezE Boy

http://laezereviews.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:11 pm

An official IRC channel.
anon
anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilowog Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 pm

I'd like a locked subforum where a mod or two could compile some of the information we've all pretty much agreed upon.

I've just joined and so far am having a bit of a tough time catching up with the plans everyone has. If we had a subforum (named "Recap" or "Plan so Far") with at least a single locked sticky to keep track of everything, it would be far easier for newer members (aka potential donations) to catch up. The easier we make it for people, the more people would get involved.

It would also cut down on multiple posts about the same ideas and arguments. We vote and agree on a topic (ex. alternative energy, what kind ect.) and the mod locks it and sets it in stone.

The way I see it, this is a bold and challenging vision. If we're stuck talking about the same thing over and over, we're not going to get anywhere.

If someone comes along at a later date and wishes to reopen an older topic with a fresh idea, we could have a petition sticky that remains unlocked. They could post there with the topic they wish to edit and their new idea and we could either vote to reopen it or leave it up to a mod to decide. Either way, grand ideas need structure to become anything more than ideas.

Kilowog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum