Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency Services?

2 posters

Go down

Emergency Services? Empty Emergency Services?

Post by Calturk Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:20 am

I, will obviously not be joining the colony as I am only 15, (that's not the point; besides; by the time this project is up I should be old enough.)
I'm curious as to what you're going to do about Fires, Crime, and Medical Needs?
This project will obviously take aLOT of work, and I'm assuming it's still in the early stages of being planned, so I figured this should be considered.
Thanks for your time.

Calturk

Back to top Go down

Emergency Services? Empty Re: Emergency Services?

Post by cherokeeroodypoo Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 am

It's been long discussed before. I'll take over all Fire operations. I've got 8 years experience in Wild Land and Structural firefighting, I now work for the US Dept of the Interior as a Wild Land Firefighter and Forester. I've got that covered. We have some nurses and paramedics. I am an EMT as well so I have emergency intervention covered.
cherokeeroodypoo
cherokeeroodypoo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

https://anontown.rpg-board.net/u7

Back to top Go down

Emergency Services? Empty Another Question

Post by debretoman Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:49 am

Since the town is classified as an "Unincorporated community" does that mean that you will have the right to elect your own sheriff? Will he/she get government funding?

Last edited by debretoman on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

debretoman

Back to top Go down

Emergency Services? Empty Re: Emergency Services?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum