Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to be mod?

+11
CLOIN
LetsDoThis
RaTaTaT
Harmony
Mephisto893
JD
SexFace
Unprox
cherokeeroodypoo
chode_blumpkin
Jake.
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who wants to be mod? - Page 2 Empty Mod Status

Post by silvershadow.anon Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 pm

I have read a lot of the topics, and I'd be glad to support the cause. I think a town like this could be a revolutionary experiment in social engineering. It is also a groundbreaking movement if we succeed, hundreds of complete strangers working together to make a new community. While getting it together is going to be difficult and expensive, in the long run if this pays off we could be a historical achievement demonstrating the power of the internet and the power of humanity to work together as a whole.

silvershadow.anon

Back to top Go down

Who wants to be mod? - Page 2 Empty Mod-worthy?

Post by magick49 Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 pm

>>I am not worthy of being a mod because I'm a roodypoo, and can't not even ever use correct punctuation? But the mod status is an amazing achievement, it seems. Mod benefits include but are not limited to editing your posts to make you look like a roodypoo. Really I'm not doing this to make you look like a roodypoo, I'm just showing you our awesome powers lol.

btw fixed

Original Post:: I'm worthy of being a mod because I'm smart, and can use correct punctuation. But the mod status is barely an achievement, it seems. What type of benefits does mod status even have?

magick49

Back to top Go down

Who wants to be mod? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be mod?

Post by cherokeeroodypoo Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 pm

SON OF A BITCH, I have non mods editing my posts.....but I'm a supermod....now I feel worthless Neutral

I am worthless.

original post:

magick49 wrote:>>I am not worthy of being a mod because I'm a roodypoo, and can't not even ever use correct punctuation? But the mod status is an amazing achievement, it seems. Mod benefits include but are not limited to editing your posts to make you look like a roodypoo. Really I'm not doing this to make you look like a roodypoo, I'm just showing you our awesome powers lol.

btw fixed

Original Post:: I'm worthy of being a mod because I'm smart, and can use correct punctuation. But the mod status is barely an achievement, it seems. What type of benefits does mod status even have?

Yeah it pretty much goes god mode lol

Last edited by LetsDoThis on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : mod modding super mod modding mod modding super mod modding person)
cherokeeroodypoo
cherokeeroodypoo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

https://anontown.rpg-board.net/u7

Back to top Go down

Who wants to be mod? - Page 2 Empty lol

Post by magick49 Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 pm

that was pretty good.
but i want more.
i mean ffs, look at this website:
the name is anon town, that can only imply that shit goes down here..
"It's exactly what you think it's going to be."
I mean, I want some secrets yo.
I'll take on mod-mode *i mean cough God-mode* because it seems enticing, but i wanna know how far the rabbit hole goes.

magick49

Back to top Go down

Post by SexFace Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:57 pm

JD wrote:Who wants to be mod? - Page 2 16323917429405304981148Who wants to be mod? - Page 2 68225174293989048211482

I'm thinner now, but still similar. I used to dressing in suit and tie, and working in front of crowds. I'm generally fairly eloquent when it comes to speaking.

rule 34? lol jk
SexFace
SexFace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by batman!!HLXj4LqhzLm Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:09 am

can i haz mod status?
just kidding make me a mod

batman!!HLXj4LqhzLm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 am

Thea, i think you should delete or temporarily lock this thread. i think we have enough mods so far, and publicly advertising isn't the way to go. i think you should just look at activity, usefullness, and enthusiasm, and go to them, not have them come to you. it allows for more efficient moderating.

just my 2 cents.
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by SexFace Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:38 am

Mephisto893 wrote:Thea, i think you should delete or temporarily lock this thread. i think we have enough mods so far, and publicly advertising isn't the way to go. i think you should just look at activity, usefullness, and enthusiasm, and go to them, not have them come to you. it allows for more efficient moderating.

just my 2 cents.

I agree!
SexFace
SexFace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay313 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:03 pm

i would like a tacos to be in general

tacos are delishus
Jay313
Jay313
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum