Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Call!

+35
Chase_Sanchez
long haired larry
Gravitas
vivec
Patrick
Bman
LetsDoThis
Gulrakruk
nickha0
BaseballBob
Data_f10w
Dmanrlz2
howdyho
Zerotix
auron659
Aegimn
Hobo
anon
Kilowog
RaTaTaT
Mephisto893
chode_blumpkin
harry
Unprox
Tide
JD
bingo
LaezE Boy
SexFace
cherokeeroodypoo
MedicalAnon
btrnova
thorm
Harmony
T.O.B.-Wut
39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roll Call! - Page 2 Empty Re: Roll Call!

Post by Gulrakruk Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 am

MedicalAnon wrote:
chode_blumpkin wrote:I'm 25, laid-off, returning to college this fall, in Columbia, SC. I don't have many skills to contribute to the actual town, but I'm pretty smart and I would like to see this happen. I grew Psilocybin "Magic" mushrooms for a while, but I'm not sure how much help that would be. I love to write. I've written over a quarter million words of fiction and I've dabbled in some journalism so I guess I could document this if we're actually able to accomplish our goal. (please don't judge my writing skills by what I post here, this is completely unedited and off-the-cuff lol).

I think the only skill that people need to bring to the town is an open mind and the willingness to work hard and contribute....

Anyone can learn any task in a short period of time granted that we have a few experienced teachers...

Alright. Well how about the group of us that aren't physically fit? Fatfag reporting in. I'm roughly 300 lbs. I'm not using that as a crutch for getting away with not doing manual labor; but would there be other options for people like me? I'm not good at building, cropping, etc. I'm willing to learn but until then, is it a plausible option to work in the cafeteria, or find some other use for me? Hell, I'm willing to wash your clothes in a creek. Anything to help out.
Gulrakruk
Gulrakruk

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:10 am

If you can skin a potato in under 20 seconds, I'll take you on in the kitchen, teach you how to cook.
anon
anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulrakruk Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 am

anon wrote:If you can skin a potato in under 20 seconds, I'll take you on in the kitchen, teach you how to cook.

Well.... I can live with that. I dunno my speed, but that I can work on. And before my dad died, he taught me a lot about cooking, so I may be useful
Gulrakruk
Gulrakruk

Back to top Go down

Post by LetsDoThis Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Gulrakruk wrote:

Alright. Well how about the group of us that aren't physically fit? Fatfag reporting in. I'm roughly 300 lbs. I'm not using that as a crutch for getting away with not doing manual labor; but would there be other options for people like me? I'm not good at building, cropping, etc. I'm willing to learn but until then, is it a plausible option to work in the cafeteria, or find some other use for me? Hell, I'm willing to wash your clothes in a creek. Anything to help out.

You can lose some weight that's what you can do. You're too fat to be of much use and would eat more than anyone else. Honestly, you would just be a burden on everyone else.
LetsDoThis
LetsDoThis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulrakruk Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 pm

LetsDoThis wrote:
Gulrakruk wrote:

You can lose some weight that's what you can do. You're too fat to be of much use and would eat more than anyone else. Honestly, you would just be a burden on everyone else.

Well ouch. And considering that I eat around one meal a day, I doubt that I would eat more than anyone else. I'm working on losing weight, there is no need to be rude about it.
Gulrakruk
Gulrakruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bman Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 pm

If anything manual labor would be a good thing at helping you workout and such. If anything people should cycle around all the jobs some to be well rounded.
Bman
Bman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Went to college for Music Performance & Music Industry, used to teach Music Theory I-III, Jazz Styles & Development, Applied Guitar I-IV [pickstyle Jazz], Applied Guitar I-II [Fingerstyle Classical], and Beginning to Intermediate Piano before I moved out of New York. I had a profound interest in mechanical engineering from an early age up through my early college years before having to focus my energies on music, then pulled a 180 and scored the job I currently hold, which is based in New York but I work as an offsite asset from home on a full time basis. I'm proficient at business management and cooking, but haven't made a career out of either thus far. I paid my way through part of my college years by playing online poker, although it's a moot point now that the Department of Justice shit all over our right to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Isn't it obvious? If you are a fatfag like I used to be you get to dig and do manual labour to turn you into a muscle wizard.

Patrick

Back to top Go down

Post by vivec Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:58 am

I'm David Davidson, an experienced IT manager

vivec

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravitas Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:14 am

Withdrawn.

Last edited by Gravitas on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gravitas

Back to top Go down

Post by long haired larry Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:24 am

Gravitas, this is great. I think Anontown needs a lawyer more than anything else right now tbh, someone unofficially on our side. I also think this could be something great. I think the first step is to find a place (with nice weather Smile, agree on it and have anons move there/buy property. This is completely within our rights and if done properly (that means doing things legitimately legally), could be wonderful. I'm all for publicly funded things like concert venues, community colleges, bars and other such things, but I think the bottom line is people need to buy there own property. I plan to work where I'm living, save money and eventually buy a property on a place we all agree upon and then live there for part of the year. I don't think it's practical to try and just cart a whole bunch of people there and start from nothing on a couple, tiny, disjointed plots of land. That might piss of the locals.

long haired larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase_Sanchez Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 am

Name: ANON
OCC: Manual Labor

Chase_Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxi Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 am

Gulrakruk wrote:
LetsDoThis wrote:
Gulrakruk wrote:

Well ouch. And considering that I eat around one meal a day, I doubt that I would eat more than anyone else. I'm working on losing weight, there is no need to be rude about it.

psst

dude

Im 275 and I did heavy labor in landscape and design for two years. You may not be good at something now but the point is we will collectively teach eachother

My very first day of school I had to use a tamper (a stick with a flat, heavy wedge of steel used to compact dirt around a newly planted tree or something)
after about 10 minutes of this I threw up, because my body was not used to the motion and I was doing it wrong, causing my stomach to get all smooshies
by the end of my first year I was shop foreman and could tamp for HOURS, use a jackhammer myself, and maneuver an auger for digging fence post holes with no issues.
we arent expecting experts, we just want you to be willing to try.
Moxi
Moxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto893 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:39 pm

long haired larry wrote:I think the first step is to find a place (with nice weather Smile, agree on it and have anons move there/buy property. This is completely within our rights and if done properly (that means doing things legitimately legally), could be wonderful.

uhm. how is buying land for sale not "legitimately legal"? you seem to have a pretty big issue with something planned being illegal. care to elaborate?
Mephisto893
Mephisto893

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameishello Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:49 pm

I can do all sorts of manual labor. I will help others with their homes, or other construction projects.

Hopefully, I can finish a tour in the army and use my assets and experience for this town and it's people.

I've always had high marks in school when it came to reading and writing English, so maybe something of that sort as well.

I would also like to mention that I have some experience working at a metal fabrications facility.

Other than that, I am always open to working where needed.
mynameishello
mynameishello

Back to top Go down

Post by LexalGraves Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 pm

David Vargas, Former Navy, I was a Storekeeper (Logistics), I was also trained as a Corpsman as well. I'm also 6'4" and 270 pounds so I can help with the manual labor as well.
LexalGraves
LexalGraves

Back to top Go down

Post by throw away account 1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:06 am

Ryan. I'm working on a law degree right now.
I can hunt and cook. I'm a decent welder and I do alot of wood work.

throw away account 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum